Kung-fu Academy (english)
(up-dated august, the 13th 2015)
The purpose of the Academy is to provide such a quantitative and qualitative work based on group flying (share time). The principle of time sharing also reduce significantly the cost of the flight time / person.
Developing the skills of participants (for skydiving) in the compartments of the following flights:
- Freefly « vertical » (sequencial, training mix HU / HD, Flip, infinity, big formation…)
- Mix move / vertical
Collectively, the long term ‘s work in the tunnel is to be abble to perfectly transcript (identical) the sequences in the sky.By regularly working together, the flyers can meet again for skydiving session to perform the moves of their dreams !
At an individual level, this work (like working on 1 to 1!) will allow the flyer to enter the « workshops » or other boogies in a higher level group to perform more complex jumps. In a few words: to fly better!
Example of ninja video (high skilled people )and a lot of people:
We have no such claims but Roma was not built in a day and the spirit is the same: https://vimeo.com/49011025
(you can watch the whole series of Undercover Ninjas, it won’t hurt…)
- Based on a specific work planned and sharing tunnel time.
Repartition of working time between VFS, Ninja and Dynamic and working with training documents. (See document « training cards »).
- Official camp 3F (Toussaint, February, Easter) : the 2-week camps, no Kung fu academy in the weekly camps. Location: Slovakia. (3, 4 people, more depending on the group level)
- Weekend KFFA Session (3 hours – or more – share time only, no VFS, ninja only) on a weekend, one or more groups of 6 or 8 in the new wind tunnel 17 ». (Lille and Liege). 5 weekends / year.(Dates to come)
Minimum level required to integrate the sessions:
- solid Head up
- easy Head Down
- all transitions ( front, back, cartwheel)
Dynamic (depending on the level of your partner!):
-Minimum carve inface in 2 directions
3 people minimum for VFS and Ninja on the official camps (an even number being ideal), 2 people for D2W and 6 people minimum on the week-end KFFA sessions.
On the official camps if your level does not (yet) meet the required skills, , you can of course, share time between flyers of the same level to fly more, move and release the pressure: belly, back or head up depending on the level. In any case, thank you let us know as soon as possible if you wish to share time and for how many hours (if coming on a camp of course!).